AXOLIFT MANULIFT 200
Technical specifications AXOLIFT Manulift 200 use
- Ease of use and movement
With MANULIFT 200 it is no longer necessary to assemble and disassemble, for example, a tower scaffold. You just have to position the platform, step on it and turn the handle to choose the height that best suits your job
- Reduced weight and dimensions
Superb handling, not bulky, even goes through doors
hort set-up times compared to traditional solutions
- Multiple uses and applications
Essential for many jobs such as cleaning, painting, maintenance work of workplaces and / or machinery, shop fitting, etc.
Without power and battery, maintenance is virtually non-existent
The operator is fully protected and safe from the base.
- TECHNICAL SPECS:
- Max Working Height: 4.00 m
- Max Platform Height: 2.00 m
- Dimension of Platform: 740 mm x 640 mm
- Total Dimension: mm 1160x770x1670 h
- Max Platform Load: 120 kg. (1 person + tools)
- Max gradient for operation: 0° (zero) degrees
- Max Wind Force: 0 (only for internal use)
- Sound Pressure Level: < 65 dBa
- Weight: 249 kg
Your safety is our priority. The AXOLIFT single-seat vertical platforms are the right solution for the safety of workers according to the new standards for operations in heights up to 5 meters.
Whether you choose a column lift with the simple mechanical solution or with the battery, all AXOLIFT products are zero emissions suitable for use both indoors and outdoors.
Ordinary and extraordinary maintenance in the workplace such as factories, workshops, laboratories, offices and shops. General renovation operations such as cleaning, painting, setting up large rooms.
The AXOLIFT brand platforms are manufactured internally at the production site of Gromet Srl – owner of the brand – located in Italy.