AXOLIFT ELIFT 350
Technical specifications ELIFT 350 use
- Ease of movement and use
With ELIFT 350 it is no longer necessary to mount and dismount a tower scaffolding, for example. You just need to position the platform, step onto it and turn the handle choosing which is the best height suited to do your job
- Small weight and dimensions
Superlative handling, non bulky, it also passes through doors
Short set-up times compared to traditional solutions
- Multiple uses and applications
Essential for many jobs like cleaning, painting, maintenance jobs of workplaces and/or machinery, shop-fitting, etc.
Without power and battery, maintenance is virtually non-existent
Operator is fully protected from the base.
- WORKING DIMENSIONS
- Maximum Working Height: 4.97 m
- Maximum Platform Height: 2.97 m
- Working Footprint: 890 mm (lenght) x 635 mm (width)
- Platform Dimension: 1165 mm x 750 mm x 1740 mm
- Safe Working Load: 180 kg. (1 person + tools)
- Lifting Time up to 2,97 mt.: 17 sec.
- Driving Speed lowered: 4 km/h
- Driving Speed raised: 2 km/h
- Battery Life: 8 hours continuous working
- Battery Charge Time: 8 hours
- Maximum Gradient: 0° (zero) degrees
- Max Wind Force: 0 (indoor use only)
- Maximum wheel strength 125 kg.
- Sound Pressure Level: < 74 dBa
- Weight 355 kg
Your safety is our priority. The AXOLIFT single-seat vertical platforms are the right solution for worker safety based on the new standards for height operations up to 5 meters.
All AXOLIFT products are zero emissions suitable for use both indoors and outdoors.
Ordinary and extraordinary maintenance in work environments such as factories, workshops, laboratories, offices and shops. General renewal operations such as cleaning, painting, setting up large rooms.
The AXOLIFT brand platforms are manufactured internally at the production site of Gromet Srl – owner of the brand – located in Italy.